1. In the following conditions the company will be Delujo LTD/Kitchenlift and the customer will be the person named overleaf.
2. All quotations are given on a “subject to survey” basis.
3. Every effort will be made to supply the Goods in the Colour/shade/ chosen by the Customer. The exact colour/shade cannot be guaranteed, neither can the Company guarantee that the colours/shades are identical to those shown in the Company's CAD design, advertising material and brochures. In particular where natural timbers are used the Customers must expect variations in colour and grain. The Customer shall not be entitled to terminate or cancel the Contract or make a claim against the Company by reason of reasonably foreseeable variations of colour and grain. The Company will not be liable for any slight imperfection in any parts of the goods made of glass. Voids and fillers surrounding the installed furniture are part of normal fitting tolerances and cannot be accepted as a basis for complaint.
4. The company cannot be held responsible for moving, disturbing or damaging furniture. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure all furniture prior to installation is removed.
5. The company will not be held responsible for any installations which are out with its control. This includes fire, industrial action and severe weather conditions or where local authority permission is required. No claims for consequential loss will be accepted.
6. The customer will supply electricity etc. for use of tools free of charge.
7. The company is not responsible for any redecoration unless specified in the contract, including tiles which may need to be removed. The company is not responsible for the failure of any existing boiler to cope with any additional radiators that are fitted as part of the contract. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any existing burglar alarm systems are isolated, or entry preventing equipment are removed prior to installation. The company will not accept liability should this not be adhered to.
8. The customer is solely responsible for obtaining any planning permission or building warrant required, unless the company has specifically agreed to represent the customer with these submissions. In either case the customer will be responsible for payment of”all” local authority fees involved.
9. All goods will remain the property of the company until paid in full.
10. Customers providing testimonials and/or allowing us to photograph our installations grant Delujo LTD/Kitchenlift license to use, reproduce, adapt and publish.
11. Delujo LTD/Kitchenlift withhold customers’ personal information and take all reasonable precautions to prevent any customer from being specifically identified.
12. Delujo LTD/Kitchenlift guarantee that all our products will be free from manufacturing and/or material defects for a period of 2 years from date of order. Should any defect occur during this time, Delujo LTD/Kitchenlift will repair or replace the defective parts or materials with like for like or similar. This guarantee includes carriage to and from our factory and all labour charges for the duration of the guarantee.
13. The customer has the right to cancel the contract by giving notice IN WRITING at any time within the next 7 days. If for any reason the customer decided to cancel the order once the survey has been carried out this will result on a loss of deposit. If the customer decide to cancel the installation at any point during the install for any reason the customer will be liable for all material, labour and administration costs to this point. These costs will be invoiced to the customer and must be paid within 7 days.
14. Since all products from Delujo LTD/Kitchenliftare ordered and paid for by us to your specifications, payment is due cash strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement, as follows:
- On acceptance of the quotation - 50% of the contract price,
- On delivery of the carcasses to the customer’s premises - 40% of the contract price
- On completion – 10% of the contract price
- On presentation of an invoice - the amount due for extra work.
Payments by cheque will require a holding period of 7 days from your cheque to clear before the order will be put in production
15. If you need to contact us please phone us on 01639 765 935 or email: email@example.com. Postal address: 32 Church Road, Baglan, Port Talbot, SA12 8ST
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions.